Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Solar power

I’m looking after my mums dog at the moment and I keep having to get the bus into town. Public transport, blagh! But I’m only saying that because I live in Bristol and First bus is possibly the worst service in the country.

 

Of course at the moment it’s been pretty good, but I think that has something to do with the summer holidays. Perhaps if there were more busses in the winter people would use them more?

 

I keep passing this house with 8 photovoltaic panels and 2 water heating solar panels and all I can think is bravo and how every house should have them. I definitely think every new build house should have one, and why not do something with the roofs of supermarkets and warehouses? Hell, you could even build them over the car parks and then the cars could be nicely sheltered. Wouldn’t that be nice, and ironic that the panels are protecting the problems.

 

 

 

No comments: