Thursday, August 19, 2010

How we spend our time

Aren't we an interesting race of media consumers. When someone says to me "I don't play games, watch TV, read much, watch movies" I wonder what they are doing. Clearly not sports (unless they look beefed). Often they are big fat liars... when they say they "Don't watch TV" they mean they watch shit constantly and have no idea how much they are watching. But seriously, as a digital person (I do go to the gym, but not often enough) I really do consume a lot of media. Last night I spent about 9 hours on the internet (with work), 3 playing Bioshock 2 on the PS3 (a rare night in which my housemates weren't watching America's next top something...) and 1 hour readnig (Karen Miller's The Reluctant Mage... very good). I probably spent 3 hours eating (2 of which were dinner with a friend) and not enough sleeping.

Good times.

Read more about how everyone else spends their time from the beeb.

PS: Spend more time playing games, buy Bioshock 2

No comments: