Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ponderings

I do like suited hotties in aviators in the autumn. Should I start wearing aviators in winter, will this make me look cool or will I just look silly because I won't be suited and can't grow sideburns (despite lack of trying). Should I buy sideburns, to glue on, so I can wear my aviators? How can I fix the gears on my bicycle? What do the lyrics in Cheryle Cole's promise this actually mean? Will I ever look like the men in the last but one Alexandra Burke video. Does the fact that I read The Sun [I WILL NOT link to this "paper"], in the Sauna, after gym yesterday make me a chav - and why is it that a newspaper can get away without publishing anything newsworth. I mean seriously, no politics but plenty of xfactor, UFO's and women with their baps out. Why do I always leave it to the very last second to leave my house when I only live 5 minutes from work. Wow that girl is a serious goth! I really need to fold my clothes and put them away. What am I doing this weekend. I can't wait for KittenCamp later.


All this I wondered on the way to work this morning.

No comments: